|Job Title:||SC Cleared Datacentre Solution Architect (Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
SC Cleared Lead Datacentre Migration Architect (Cloud) - Bracknell, Berkshire - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for an SC Cleared Lead Datacentre Migration Architect (Cloud) to join their team on an initial 2 month contract based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Candidates must specialise in Cloud migration and have strong experience of datacentre Solution Architecture.
You will be a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customer's business and commercial issues. You will identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions. You will be responsible for the specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context, including commercial,industrial, scientific, gaming and entertainment. The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design. The design or selection of components. The retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures, and the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability. The role may involve managing a medium design team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Authority. Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Cost and risk. Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Influence. Represent at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build our client's reputation in the market place.
- Business development. Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing our client.
- Requirements and design. Contributes to definition of customer's overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to our customers knowledge base.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solaris Solution Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Applications Architect - WebSphere - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
VMWare Architect - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
SC Cleared* Solaris Architect - Southend - Contract
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
SC Cleared* Solaris Architect - Telford - Contract
Location: Telford, Shropshire