SC Cleared Data Migration Lead/Consultant (Oracle/SAP/ERP) - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire.
A Global IT Services Company is searching for an for an SC Cleared Data Migration Lead/Consultant (Oracle/SAP/ERP) to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis.
- The Data Migration Lead will Work with our client's business teams (and chosen vendor) to identify data to be transitioned from legacy systems
- Segregation of Master, reference and transactional data
- Assessment of data quality
- Management of risks associated with Data Migration
- Work with chosen vendor and existing legacy system support teams to define a data migration strategy
- Experience in running data migration in major projects
- Understanding of data modelling
- Experience in ERP projects
- Ownership of data extraction, transformation and migration activities
- Management of data validation processes for migrated data
- Work with data archiving team to provide data for them to populate data into the archive as appropriate
- Global/EMEIA data migration experience
- Support the programme plan for each iteration of data migration
- Work with the functional / technical team to understand what data needs to be redacted
- Redact data as appropriate
- Lead a virtual team from across EMEIA
- Prepared to travel to major EMEIA countries
- Knowledge of EU data protection regulations
- ERP Business Process Analysis capability
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.