SAP Technical Project Manager/Architect (S/4 Hana/Data Residency/Security/Encryption) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract on a one year programme of work, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong project management and architecture design skills
- Very strong experience with Data Residency / Sensitive Data
- Design and project management experience (evolved from technical background)
- Restrictions on how data is managed
- Encryption & security technologies (broad experience)
- Constraints around data residency
- Experience in end to end SAP S/4 HANA ERP Solutions (from implementation perspective)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.