|Job Title:||SAP Team Lead (Organisational Readiness S4/HANA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
SAP Team Lead (Organisational Readiness S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Liaise between SAP consultants, Business Change Managers and Business Process owners to ensure Organisation Readiness is complete.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Design and Build an Organisation Design Matrix, as well as a To Be Role Matrix (User Management)
- Coordinate the design of the Standard Operating Procedures and supporting documentations
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Work with project teams to integrate Organizational Readiness activities into the overall project plan.
- Must have extensive SAP related experience
- Extensive experience of working as an Organisation Readiness Lead experience
- Must have participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in the appropriate area
- Ability to work with and collaborate with the Programme Team and the Business
- A working knowledge of SAP application area, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Must have experience with S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment implementations
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
Lead DevOps Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Microsoft Unified Communications Lead Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect - UC - Remote Working
Location: England, England
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate