Project Manager SAP . 3 Months contract. Bracknell.
The Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a project produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost. The successful candidate will have excellent SAP ERP experience.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- * Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
* Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
* Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Work closely with the vendor counterpart and other work package leads in order to deliver an integrated project plan
- Mitigate Risks, proactively manages identified risks/issues, performs regular risk reviews and maintain the RAID log
- Ensure that the scope is delivered in accordance with the plan and to standards
- Attend and actively participate in governance meetings
- Facilitate collaboration within the project team and assigned work packages
- Manage PO process for the team
- Manages timesheet approval for the assigned team
- Manages a shared team of resources assigned to the project. Constantly seeks to improve the quality, performance and inter-working of the whole project team
- Generates summary progress reports and distributes in accordance with the communication plan
- Responsible for ensuring the change control process is adhered to.
- Ensures that regular quality reviews are established
- Production of governance reporting related to the services
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate