|Job Title:||SAP Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
SAP Project Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with one day working from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of project managing end to end multi-country, large scale and complex SAP data migration project experience
- SAP Project Management experience
- ERP (SAP) experience
- Complex data migration experience
- S4/Hana experience is desirable
- End to end project management experience
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Stakeholder management
- Mitigating Risks, proactively managing identified risks/issues, performs regular risk reviews and maintain the RAID log
- Project planning
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Integration Architect/Consultant (SAP XI/PI/PO)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
SAP ECM Consultant (m/w) - Deutschlandweit - Vollzeit
Location: Germany, Germany
Project Support Engineers x3
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Senior Data Centre Strategy Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits