|Job Title:||SAP Programme Manager (S4/HANA, SAP Transition, IT Services)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
SAP Programme Manager (S4/HANA, SAP Transition Management, IT Services, SAP GL, SAP Consolidation, SAP Forecasting, SAP Reporting, SAP Tax, SAP Treasury, SAP Project Accounting, SAP Purchasing, SAP AR, SAP AP, SAP Data) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month rolling contract on a two year minimum programme of work, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have good knowledge of as many of the following SAP Financial systems and processes: (GL; Consolidation; Forecasting; Reporting; Tax; Treasury; Project Accounting; Purchasing; AR; AP; Data
- Previous experience of working closely with Business functions, 3rd party vendors like SAP and offshore Global Delivery Centres, as well as can demonstrate the successful delivery of a number of significant projects/programmes involving multiple lines of business, multiple countries, 3rd parties and knowledge transfer
- Substantial SAP Transition Management experience
- Experience of implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment.
- Help the Programme Director to manage the overall programme of delivery in partnership with SAP ensuring compliance to quality criteria, eBMS processes and standards
- Review and Update the Transition Plan in line with the final Design and present the Transition planning concepts/ methodology etc. to the stakeholders
- Ensure that the implementation of the Governance Model is executed
- Good customer engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing and collaborating with Business, Technical and SAP Teams in a virtual team environment
- Experience of SAP implementation programmes
- Prince2 practitioner, MSP practitioner, ITIL green badge or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP MDG Functional Consultant (Master Data Governance)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP FI Rollout Project Berater (m/w/x) - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
SAP Master Data Functional Consultant - S/4 Hana - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
IT System Administrator
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT SUPPORT ANALYST - 1st & 2nd Line
Location: Oxfordshire, England