|Job Title:||SAP PI/PO Integration Architect/Technical Architect (S4 HANA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
SAP PI/PO Integration Architect/Technical Architect (S4 HANA/ABAP/Master Data) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Define Integration Strategy and design principles for the Integration landscape
- Responsible for the Technical delivery of the new interfaces and overall quality
- Owning the technical design of SAP PO to Legacy system interfaces for assigned work streams, ensuring delivery to required quality
- Running workshops to facilitate the design and delivery of the above
- Extensive SAP PI/PO Senior Integration Consultancy experience
- Provide evidence of at least 3 full life cycle implementations in ABAP (At least one in S4 HANA) and 3 full life cycle implementation in SAP PI/PO.
- Extensive Integration architecture experience in SAP XI/PI/PO, full life cycle implementation in SAP XI/PI/PO (7.31 onwards)
- Extensive knowledge in ABAP developments around various processes/functionalities with knowledge in the area of SD/SCM/Procurement/Services and Warranty
- Excellent programming skill and well versed with S4 coding standard/methods
- Must have extensive experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies (ABAP Proxy, BAP/RFC/IDOC/ Web Services/ IDOC enhancements)
- Experience in Enhancement Framework, Object Oriented programming within SAP
- Ability to conduct workshops
- Ability to lead a design/development team and provide guidance to team member
- Any experience on SAP AIF and Webmethods would be added advantage
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead SAP Integration Architect/Consultant - SAP PI/PO & S4 Hana
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP Treasury & Risk Management Consultant/Architect/TRM/S4 HANA
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire