|Job Title:||SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) Functional Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
SAP MDG Functional Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite/2-days from home. The SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
Other responsibilities, will include:
- Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG C/V/M/F.
- Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + Data Services Information Steward and ECC backend.
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client.
- Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
- Prepare the Business blue print document as per the requirement.
- Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines.
- Create configuration documents and training documents.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments.
To be successful, you will have the below experience:
- Experience in SAP MDG EhP6 & MDG 7.0/8.0 (Preferably 9.0)
- Extensive ECC and/or S/4 HANA experience
- Worked on at least 2 MDG projects
- Expertise in Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for masters like Customer, Vendor, Material, etc.
- Expertise in Data Model Enhancement, Data Transfer (DIF/DEF), Data Replication Framework (DRF), Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus).
- Experience in Configuration rule-based Workflow.
- Experience in Integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP Master Data Governance.
- Experience in User interface modelling (Design and Creation of UI, Value restriction, Define navigation elements of type Hyperlink or Push button, Data quality, Validation and Derivation rules).
- Experience in Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, Key & value mapping, Data transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data).
- Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components.
- SAP ERP logistics knowledge (SAP modules SD or MM), especially master data is required.
This is a very urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
BI Data Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Platform Test Engineer - UI, Mobile Devices
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Senior Platform Test Engineer
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
Head of Enterprise Applications - Oracle - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: £80000 - £86000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus and Benefits
Network Architect - Juniper - Cisco - Security Cleared - Perm
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands