|Job Title:||SAP MDG Functional Consultant (Master Data Governance/MM)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
SAP MDG Functional Consultant (Master Data Governance & MM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Bracknell, with two days home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a specialist SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Functional Consultant, with experience in a S4 Hana environment.
- Must have strong SAP MDG Strategy
- Desirable: S4 HANA
- Execution of master data vision and strategy; processes and tools
- Drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes for implementing countries/entities
- Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes to support, including data cleansing and data validation.
- Mapping of Master data and integration from the legacy environment to the target environment
- Support Business Process Teams in development of Material Master Data Cleansing Activities
- MDG and Data Migration processes for Material Master including Data Map generation, validation and development, across all Business Process areas.
- Co-ordinate Data Migration integration with MDG for Material Master across Business Process areas
- Provide input and support the development of Testing/Training materials and scenarios for MDG Data Objects.
- Support and provide input to MDG Team Members in the development of the processes for Data Cleansing, Data Migration and MDG integration of MDG Data Objects including Business Partner (Customer, Vendor etc.) and MDG Financial Objects.
- Co-ordinate and guide Material Master BPO and associated SME's
- Provide advice and support for the definition of Data Standards across Master Data Object, as well as input for the planning of the MDG implementation
- SAP master data integration related experience
- Has participated in large information transformation engagements
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across complex ERP landscapes
- Knowledge and experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems
- A working knowledge of SAP MM, SD modules, BO/DS, LSMW/SQL, PI/PO, Web Methods, HCI.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Ariba Upstream Functional Consultant/Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Data Centre Qualify Manager
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: competitive salary
Ariba Architect/Ariba Consultant (SAP Ariba Upstream)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SCCM Consultant / Architect / SME- Birmingham - Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
ERP Migration Engineer - Oracle - PL/SQL - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland