|Job Title:||SAP MDG Functional Consultant (Master Data Governance)|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
SAP MDG Functional Consultant /Architect (Master Data Governance) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a contract until 1st April 2020 to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite, 2-days homeworking).
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Execution of master data vision and strategy; processes and tools.
- Drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes for implementing countries/entities
- Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes, including data cleansing and data validation.
- Mapping of Master data and integration from the legacy environment to the target environment
- Serve as the lead team member for the SAP implementation project representing data initiatives globally
- Lead in the development and definition of Material Master processes as Material Master Functional Consultant.
- Support Business Process Teams in development of Material Master Data Cleansing Activities
- Co-ordinate and support the development of the MDG and Data Migration processes for Material Master including Data Map generation, validation and development, across all Business Process areas.
- Co-ordinate Data Migration integration with MDG for Material Master across Business Process areas
- Provide input and support the development of Testing/Training materials and scenarios for MDG Data Objects.
- Co-ordinate MDG Team for the execution of activities and deliverables.
- Support and provide input to MDG Team Members in the development of the processes for Data Cleansing, Data Migration and MDG integration of MDG Data Objects including Business Partner (Customer, Vendor etc) and MDG Financial Objects.
- Co-ordinate and guide Material Master BPO and associated SME's
- Provide advice and support for the definition of Data Standards across Master Data Objects
- Support the development and implementation of MDG User access requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of MDG interfaces
- Co-ordinate across legacy system to identify impacts and support development of solutions.
- Provide input for the planning of the MDG implementation
Mandatory Skills Required
- Expert in SAP master data/integration related experience
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Ability to present and technical or new concepts across multiple levels of a global organization
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across complex ERP landscapes
- knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality and efficiencies
Desirable Skills Required
- A working knowledge of SAP MM or SD modules, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Experience of SAP MDG, BO/DS, LSMW/SQL, PI/PO, Web Methods, HCI.
- Experience working with offshore/remote teams
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA and/or a multi-tiered SAP environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Ariba Upstream Functional Consultant/Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Data Centre Qualify Manager
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: competitive salary
Ariba Architect/Ariba Consultant (SAP Ariba Upstream)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SCCM Consultant / Architect / SME- Birmingham - Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
ERP Migration Engineer - Oracle - PL/SQL - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland