SAP INCIDENT -SERVICE MANAGER - CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Public and Defence Sector require a Senior SAP Incident Manager who is a hands on lead role so the candidate must be able to work on support tickets, Change requests and Upgrades within the RTR / RAR area as well so a proven background in configuration and consulting is essential.
Their tasks will involve
- Monitoring of incidents, Service Requests and other work assigned to the tower
- Resource utilisation planning including holiday planning
- Ticket allocation within the team based on utilisation
- Daily / Weekly Reporting on progress of incidents, Service Requests and change based on agreed report format
- Updating of associated incidents, Service Requests in a timely manner including any associated SAP tickets
- Creating Change request for Break fix incidents
- Forwarding to other resolver groups, if required and monitor progress
- Arrange for the presentation of Change request for Break fix incidents to the Technical Release Board
- Triage of the new incidents along and liaise with the UK Incident Manager
- Work with the other Tower Leads and support other towers in work where required
- Monitor skill sets within the team and ensure skills coverage
- Ensure all required training is kept up to date
- Ensures that the Skill Matrix is updated
- Support and coordinate month end activities
- Support and coordinate audit activities
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the SAP Delivery Leads
Updating of Tickets
- P1 Hourly
- P2 Daily (moving towards 2 to 3 times per day when SLA's are being reported)
- P3 Every 2 days (moving towards every day when SLA's are being reported)
- P4 Every 3 days (moving towards every day when SLA's are being reported)
Management, Monitoring and reporting in a timely manner of Incidents in line with the SLA's
- P1 Reporting Hourly via the agreed format for that particular incident e.g. via Teams link
- P2 Reporting Daily using PowerPoint template once per day for any P2's more than 5 working days old (moving towards 2 to 3 times per day without a PowerPoint when SLA's are being reported)
If there is no update, please state that this is the case.
- All P2's over 5 working days old should contain a high-level plan of actions and updated with progress.
- Ownership of the Power Point presentation sits with this role.
- Ownership of tickets lies with the resource assigned to the incident.
- Incident management should be conducted in such a way that ensure another resource could easily pick any incident if required.
- To report Major Incident status when required to the UK Incident / Major Incident Manager and SAP Delivery Leads.
Report on SAP ticket progress and ensure they are correctly updated in line with the Updating of tickets above.Attend Incident / Major review meetings when required
- Attend Technical Review Boards / Change Advisory Board when required
- Ensure BAU off-shore staff keep up to date with any training required by the project e.g. SAP ticket training.
- Ensure leave planning for BAU resources (Onshore and Offshore).
- Daily reporting on owned P2 incidents via the provided PowerPoint Template
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP RAR (REVENUE ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING) - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Location: London, England
AZURE PaaS ENGINEER (LOGIC APPS, C# )- CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: London, England
Oracle Solution Owner (EBS) - Hybrid Working
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competetive daily rate
SAP RAR Consultant
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
PRE-SALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT- REMOTE- CONTRACT
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire