SAP HANA Architect (SAP ABAP, Scripting, S/4 HANA, SAP Activate Methodology) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 9 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have an extensive and specialist background in SAP HANA as a Lead Architect
- Detail GAP between SAP standard configuration and Process requirements, own Gap solution from SAP side and implement with SAP, investigate GAP solution and make recommendations
- Co-ordinating on-shore and offshore development work with additional offshore developer team members
- Serve as key team member for SAP implementation project representing application development in the assigned area
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a SAP Best Practice approach and minimal gaps
- Extensive SAP related experience with strong experience in SAP ABAP and scripting
- Ideally experience of development on S/4 HANA
- A working knowledge of SAP application area, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.