|Job Title:||SAP Functional Consultant (SD Sales & Distribution)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
SAP Functional Consultant (SD Sales & Distribution) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Bracknell (3-days onsite / 2-days from home).
- Liaise between SAP consultants and Business SME's to ensure requirements are met
- Detail GAP between SAP and our clients processes.
- Investigate GAP solution and make recommendations
- Own Gap solution from SAP side and implement with SAP
- Carry out testing and create/maintain test scripts in HP ALM
- Drive continuous improvement of process definition
- Serve as key team member for SAP implementation project representing application development in the assigned area
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach and minimal gaps
- Strong SAP related experience with an expertise in SAP Product and Supply Chain
- Participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in Product and Supply Chain
- Ability to present and gain sponsorship of appropriate area within the implementation team
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice processes, quality and efficiency's for the project
- A working knowledge of SAP application area, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.