|Job Title:||SAP Data Migration Consultant (SAP LSMW/SAP Data Services)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
SAP Data Migration Consultant (SAP LSMW, SAP Data Services, IDOCs, BAPIs) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month rolling contract on a two year programme of work, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Working with SAP functional and technical consultants analysing data migration requirements and the make-up of legacy data.
- Designing appropriate data migration solutions including, where required, transformation routines.
- Building, testing, executing and managing data migrations utilising tools such as SAP LSMW or SAP Data Services solutions.
- Preload and post load validation of migration results, handle dropouts and advise on data cleansing requirements.
- Perform migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks and post go-live support.
- Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
- Extensive experience of data management and migration activities in a SAP environment
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of SAP's ETL solutions such as SAP Data Services and SAP LSMW, and additionally integration technologies such as IDOCs and BAPIs.
- Implement Data Migration framework as per data migration architecture using SAP Data Services, Information Steward and Microsoft SQL server
- Create Technical Specification documents by utilizing Data migration experience and computer program knowledge which will be used in creation of Data services Jobs.
- Support Data Cleansing activities as required, using Information Steward, Excel, Data Services and SQL tools
- A wide experience across a range of SAP ERP functional areas such as Finance, Logistics and Human Capital Management.
- Experience in data analysis and reconciliation and able to prove correctness and completeness of migration tasks.
- Experience with cutover planning and preparation of data migration runbooks.
- Good consulting skills are a pre-requisite, with business facing consulting capability.
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP FICO Functional Consultant/Architect (S4 HANA, Ariba, BPC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Finance Architect (SAP Financial Functional Consultant (FI/CO)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Lead Azure Technical Cloud Architect - Azure - Bracknell
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands