SAP Data Migration Build Engineer (BO/Business Object Services/SAP Data Services/MDG) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month rolling contract on a two year programme of work, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Strong experience in the building and implanting a SAP's ETL solutions such as SAP Data Services and SAP LSMW, and additionally integration technologies such as IDOCs and BAPIs.
- SAP Data Migration Build Engineering experience
- BO - Business Object Services, now known as SAP Data Services
- Data integration, Quality & Cleansing
- Building migration tools
- MDG - Master Data Governance
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.