|Job Title:||SAP CO & COPA Functional Consultant/Architect|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
SAP CO & COPA Functional Consultant/Architect (CO-PA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 month contract to be taken in 6 months, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive experience of SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
- CO and COPA Profitability Analysis Functional Consultant
- Detail GAP between SAP and company Process
- Strong Business knowledge
- Writing functional specifications and designs
- Investigate GAP solution and make recommendations
- Own Gap solution from SAP side and implement with SAP
- Drive continuous improvement of process definition
- Overseeing testing and create/maintain test scripts in HP ALM
- Serve as key team member for SAP implementation project representing application development in the assigned area
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach and minimal gaps
- Extensive SAP related experience in FI/CO and associated areas
- General knowledge of FI modules and integration from CO modules
- Detailed knowledge CO modules
- Expert knowledge of CO-PA
- Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in the appropriate area
- A working knowledge of SAP application area, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Desirable - Experience of reviewing HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.