SAP ABAP Lead Developer/Development Lead (SAP SD/WM/CPM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month rolling contract on a two year programme of work, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong SAP ABAP Development experience as a Team Lead
- SAP SD, Sales & Distribution
- WM, Warehouse Management
- CPM, Commercial Project Management
- Very Strong ABAP
- Strong build phase experience
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising and leading 40 offshore Developers, who are all ABAP Coders.
- Must have strong experience of leading off-shore teams
- Very strong team leadership and hands-on Development
- Building, testing, executing and managing data migrations utilising tools such as SAP LSMW or SAP Data Services solutions.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.