Sales Support Coordinator. London. Permanent opportunity.
Mobile telecommunications organisation requires a Sales Support Coordinator to support the existing sales team and work closely with operational team to ensure additional revenue opportunities are enhanced.
Responsibilities/duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing all Sales Orders via Salesforce
- Actively engage with the Sales, Finance, IT, Operations and Event Management teams on a day to day basis
- Allocating incoming leads to the Sales Team - leads will come in the form of telephone and email enquiries
- Providing administrative support to the sales team as required
- Responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the administrative functions within the department leaving the sales team to focus on client contact time and sales.
- Booking meetings and making travel arrangements as required
- Liaising with the Operations team to ensure accurate floor planning for all events
- Preparation of standard presentation materials
- Responding to client queries within a set response time
- Keeping databases and other information sources up to date
- Support Sales on-site at the events for re booking
- Ensuring Showplans data correlates to CRM and Operational data
- Some travel may be required
The successful candidate will have :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in sales support, admin heavy roles ideally within Telecommunications industry or events industry.
- Working knowledge of salesforce and Microsoft packages including excel.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.