Operational SACM (Service,Asset & Configuration Manager) Consultant (ServiceNow) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 30th September 2018 to be be based in Manchester. We are looking for a candidate with very strong operational ServiceNow SACM experience (Building/implementing etc). Strong performance analytic skills are also required (building report/editing data/date manipulation etc). These will be the primary responsibilities for this position.
The role holder will report to an Operational Shared Service Management Operations Manager. Further responsibilities could include:
- accountable for ensuring that all operational aspects of Configuration Service Management and Software Licence Management are carried out efficiently and effectively for a number of accounts managed out of the Operational Shared Service Management function. In this regard the role holder is personally accountable for the smooth operation of the processes that underpin the service and to look for any opportunities to enhance and improve these processes
- Have the ability to define, document and deliver Configuration Management Plans and to be the figurehead for Operational Shared Service Management Configuration function.
- Have the ability to develop SACM strategy based upon Customer requirements and to act as a 'thought leader' in Customer discussions.
- Seek to improve the productivity and efficiency of the Asset/Configuration / Licence Management service.
- Undertake regular team meetings to review and manage performance, Service Improvements, Risks and Issues.
- Undertake regular Service reviews with account Operations Managers and Service Managers to review performance, Service Improvements, Risks and Issues.
- Ensure that the solution and operation are kept in line with the relevant Business Continuity process.
- Transition of any new SACM and SAM Services into the Operational Shared Service function, in tandem with the Transition Manager and other process leads.
- Management of Licence renewal
- Management of SPLAs - (service provider licence agreement)
- Management of the Licensing and SACM mailbox
- Management of Particular needs requirements including procurement
- Testing & validation
- Contract negations with vendors where required (to obtain the best price for customer on the licence costs)
- Service Transition and Exit of SACM and SAM services
- Knowledge of relevant toolsets (including 3rd party) - for example Spider /SCCM etc. in order to support bids and engage in effective supplier management
- Hosting of workshops / meetings / conference calls / comcells Maintenance of risk register
- Maintenance of CSIP
- Maintenance / improvement of CSAT scores
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.