RPA Developer (Robotic Process Automation/UI Path/UIPath) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Coventry or Birmingham, West Midlands; or Blackburn, Lancashire; or Leeds, West Yorkshire; or Chelmsford, Essex; or Sevenoaks, Kent. The successful applicant must be an RPA UIPath Specialist Developer, with recent and strong hands on UIPath RPA development experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience as a Robotic Process Automation Developer using Robotic technologies, particularly with UIPath.
- Solid background as a Software Developer and within software development
- Extensive experience and understanding in amending code, testing and ensuring everything has been done ready to going live
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the Robotic Process Automation Development and technologies, especially around UIPath
- Experience of iterative developments
- Proficient in UIPath
- Strong customer facing experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.