|Job Title:||Robotic Process Automation Developer (UI Path)|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) - UIPath - Contract - Birmingham, West Midlands.
A leading IT services company is searching for a Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) with knowledge of UIPath to join their team on a contract basis on a client site in Birmingham.
Candidates should have a strong software development experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience.
- Experience of and (ideally) accredited in UIPath.
- A strong background in software development. Well versed in the rigour of software development including the "Dos" and "Don'ts".
- Customer-facing skills.
- Experience of iterative developments.
- Willing to travel - often for protracted periods.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Bristol, England
Systems Developer - Azure!
Location: Theale, Berkshire
BI System Developer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Salesforce Lightning Developer
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
BI (Azure) Systems Developer
Location: Berkshire, England