|Job Title:||Robotic Process Automation Developer (UI Path)|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) - UIPath - Contract - Birmingham, West Midlands.
A leading IT services company is searching for a Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) with knowledge of UIPath to join their team on a contract basis on a client site in Birmingham.
Candidates should have a strong software development experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience.
- Experience of and (ideally) accredited in UIPath.
- A strong background in software development. Well versed in the rigour of software development including the "Dos" and "Don'ts".
- Customer-facing skills.
- Experience of iterative developments.
- Willing to travel - often for protracted periods.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate
Applications Architect - WebSphere - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Lead DevOps Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior MicroStrategy Specialist Lead
Location: Berkshire, England