|Job Title:||Robotic Process Automation Developer (UI Path)|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) - UIPath - Contract - Birmingham, West Midlands.
A leading IT services company is searching for a Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) with knowledge of UIPath to join their team on a contract basis on a client site in Birmingham.
Candidates should have a strong software development experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience.
- Experience of and (ideally) accredited in UIPath.
- A strong background in software development. Well versed in the rigour of software development including the "Dos" and "Don'ts".
- Customer-facing skills.
- Experience of iterative developments.
- Willing to travel - often for protracted periods.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer - UiPath
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Power BI Developer
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Software Developer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
C# Web Developer - Permanent - London
Location: Oxfordshire, England
DevOps Software Developer - DevOps - Chippenham / Bristol
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Salary: £48000 - £55000 per annum