I have a number of fantastic permanent positions open for Account Managers with experience managing external partners (Roaming Partners) or experience in external facing management of key partner relationships to come on-board and work for a reputable multi-national conglomerate committed to innovation and technology, based in Battersea, London. This will be a permanent position with excellent benefits on offer including Car allowance. Candidates must have the flexibility to travel (Europe) and to work a few days a week in the clients office in Maidenhead.
Key Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for all aspects of the relationship with the clients external partners (e.g. price points, services, QoS) whilst ensuring high levels of service delivery is maintained
- Building and maintaining strong, long term and beneficial relationships with our roaming partners;
- Understanding of how changes in telecom/mobile arena can shift business dynamics
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with various cultures in a business environment;
- Proven work experience in an account manager capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Background from a mobile operator
- Understanding the basics of mobile network, interconnect and international roaming;
- Project management;
- Good command of a second language.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage the process of setting up roaming discount agreements from start to finish, including negotiations;
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including QoS and Analysis/Insights) to ensure a 360-degree approach when negotiating;
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with progress of initiatives running at any given time;
- Work with Analysis to forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. revenue and cost development);
- Prepare reports on account status;
Assist with challenging requests from OpCos and/or issue
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.