I have a number of fantastic contract opportunities for RNO Engineers with tool set skills in Atoll, Hyperion, OSS, TTWOS e.t.c to come on-board and work for a market leading global telecommunications company based in Munich. This will be a 3 month rolling contract with project expected to last up to one year - competitive rates on offer. German speakers preferred although just English speakers will be considered.
- Senior engineer specializing in Optimization for 4G/3G/2G technology
- Minimum 10 years in Telco business
- Familiar with Huawei and/or Ericsson 4G/3G/2G network algorithm and related parameter/counters
- Knowledge of signaling/database tracing tools
- Excellent knowledge of network assessment (performance, capacity)
- Ability to create high quality reports and presentations
Key tool skill sets:
Huawei OSS U2000 or Ericsson Network explorer, Actix, Tracing Tool, Drive Test Tool.
Preferred for TTWOS, Atoll, VEDAS, Hyperion, PPluS.
- Perform Worst Cell queries with Vodafone performance databases
- Analysis of root causes and propose measures to solve issues
- Perform long-term, large-scale and strategic (e.g. addressing very important customer issues) analyses of the network
- Identify and solve very important customer issues (like Enterprise customer), follow up open issues
- Perform network wide parameter consistency checks
- Perform overview and detailed reports for Vodafone management
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.