|Job Title:||Risk Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate|
|REF:||TI - Risk_1554109116|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Are you looking for your next role within Risk Management?
Do you want the opportunity to work with industry experts within a leading Telecoms organisation based in Berkshire as part of their wider PMO team?
Your responsibilities as Risk Manager will include;
- Identify any improvements that can be made to the current risk and Issues management governance framework (used in Transformation Business Readiness Circle)
- Make improvements to the framework and roll out to the other Circles within Transformation, the CORE IT stack, CORE Networks and Core Ran programmes
- Oversee and develop comprehensive processes for identifying, monitoring, and managing pertinent business risks and Issues across the above mentioned programmes.
- Work with key business stakeholders (Circle Coaches / Leads) to identify Risk & Issues and drive the Circle Coaches to effectively manage those risks and issues within their own Circles.
- Build and maintain a high level of trust and credibility within the Transformation program, Networks program and Core IT program so key stakeholders are pro-actively logging and tracking risks
- Co-ordinate risk & issue activity in all relevant business areas and establish a level of control consistency
- Spread organisational awareness and facilitate on-going training of staff in JIRA risk plug in tool.
- In addition, you will play a key role in Large Scale Planning sessions (which happen every 8 weeks) to co-ordinate capture of all risks from these events (from c100 attendees) and to play the information back to key stakeholders.
The successful Risk Manager will;
- Be an experienced PMO Analyst who has experience of tracking & managing risks and issues across a large cross functional business (Transformation programs & CORE legacy programs)
- Have strong technical & people skills as you will spend time working with senior cross functional stakeholders; displaying excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills, demonstrating strong written and presentation skills.
- Be used to working within a fast-paced medium to large company in complex design & development programmes and be able to understand and work with a technical and skill diverse team. Must be a self-starter with the capacity meet strict deadlines
- Have a strong background in project management and PMO analysis
- Have a working knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies and strong MS PowerPoint and MS Visio skills to support strong analytic and reporting skills.
If this position is of interest then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP Treasury & Risk Management Consultant/Architect/TRM/S4 HANA
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Risk Analyst (Contract, Berkshire, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Transformation Project Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Rates
National Acquisition Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Retail Area Manager
Location: West London, London
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits