|Job Title:||Risk Business Partner (Telecoms) - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Risk Business Partner (Telecoms) - Contract - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecommunications brand in Berkshire are currently looking for an immediately available Risk Business Partner, to join their Risk and Compliance team on a short term contract basis.
** Please note - due to the changes in legislation surrounding IR35, we are only ale to engage with contractors who are happy to work via an Umbrella Company solution for this position **
- Partner with the compliance business partner to provide a seamless service to the Directorates; -
- Partner with the directorate leadership to support the identification, classification and mitigation of risks
- Work with stakeholders to support the business in developing operational risk registers, and aligning these to the corporate risk register;
- Support the business in complete risk assessments and escalating key issues to the Risk and Compliance Management Board or other fora as required;
- Act as the Quality Assurance gate for risks added to the corporate risk register by the Directorate
- Work closely with the compliance teams to develop, embed and maintain an Integrated Assurance framework.
- Reporting to the Head of Risk Management the role will provide forward-looking thought leadership on emerging risks themes and work with the Risk Strategy & Insight Lead on the regular risk reports.
- Must be available to start early - mid January 2020
- University (First degree) numerate degree or equivalent; ideally Risk Management qualification.
- Extensive experience in risk management and stakeholder liaison, gained within a Telecoms or Utilities environment
- Experience in a risk function which grew in maturity and in line with the needs of the business.
- Ability to provide specialist expertise to supports the execution of risk & compliance activities to drive risk-based decision making and change across the business.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate