|Job Title:||Risk Business Partner|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Risk Business Partner
6 month initial contract
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading telecoms company as a Risk Business Partner.
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Risk the Risk Business Partner will partner the leadership teams of 2-3 Directorates serving as the second line of defence, challenging the business on risk management, and acting as the Quality Assurance gate to ensure the business is equipped with everything they need to be a robust first line.
You will provide specialist expertise to supports the execution of risk & compliance activities to drive change across the business. Working cross functionally with a variety of stakeholders to enable the achievement of business outcomes. Coaching colleagues on more complex areas of compliance and risk as well as softer skills enabling them to develop the right level of subject matter expertise to further support the future growth of the business.
You must have:
- Good understanding of the tools and techniques of Risk Management.
- Familiarity in planning and implementing risk reviews at all levels to determine appropriate levels of control are in place to minimise the potential impacts to the Business.
- A people person with strong cross functional working experience and a great communicator - ability to articulate key messages across stakeholders at all levels.
- An ability to analyse a process, system, architecture or deliverable with an eye for detail.
- An inherent and effective ability to influence the risk management agenda throughout the organisation.
- Effective relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Capability of operating in a fast paced and constantly changing landscape.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure. Excellent skills in multi-tasking and managing priorities.
- An approach that is diligent and professional and that engenders trust with others.
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.