Risk & Security Communications Consultant
An interesting contract opportunity has arisen working for a leading blue chip company in Maidenhead as a Risk & Security Communications Consultant. This is an ongoing contract position looking to start as soon as possible.
As Risk & Security Communications Consultant you will be responsible for communicating security policies and promoting security awareness around the business. We are looking for someone with experience in producing and delivering security communications and also with a technical understanding of security frameworks such as NIST and Cobit.
Working within the Information Security function you will ensure the company brand is protected, producing all risk & security communications to go out to the wider business, writing security policies and translating technical security policies in a non-technical fashion providing clear and simple messages.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding and knowledge of security standards including - ISO27001/ISeC, Cobit, NIST etc.
- Proven experience of managing and driving communications and awareness programmes
- Proven experience of proactively managing and driving business change through stakeholder engagement and management
- Proven experience in utilising different methods and media to communicate, educate and assess messaging and requirements across varied and large audiences
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in supporting all security and data protection functions in the delivery of key messages
If this role sounds of interest and matches your experience then please apply on line, alternatively email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.