RF Optimization Engineer
About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, Ireland, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They have one of the broadest product portfolios in the industry that includes solutions for mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminal products. They are looking for an experienced RF Optimization Engineer to join their growing team to work on some new and exclusive projects!
About The Role
You will be responsible for technical solutions for RF related projects and will be delivering network planning/design/BIS/PPM/TTO/Optimization tasks and related process documents. You will also be delivering radio network related features/parameter strategy proposals.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, are:
- Lead troubleshooting activities for performance related network issues.
- Perform network audit from customer perspective and provide improvement solutions.
- Communicate with customer for network optimization proposals.
- Lead technical team for RF projects delivery.
- Be in charge of communication with customer related team.
- Technical communication and clarification with customers.
- Help in establishing technical processes.
About The Person
To be suitable for the role, you will need to have more than 8 years radio network optimization experience in GSM/UMTS/LTE technologies.
- Experience with GSM/UMTS/LTE Radio network optimization.
- Familiar with optimization and OSS tool.
- Experience with radio network optimization related tool chains of Ireland operators.
- Familiar with Actix/Mapinfo/Office/Database tools.
- Successful team cooperation experience in similar project.
- Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) Degree
- Expertise in 3GPP protocols and generic algorithms.
- Team spirit and good intercultural/interpersonal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer R&D
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Cisco Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Derry - SC Cleared
Location: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland