Reward Analyst (Compensation & Benefits)
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A well-know, fast paced and customer driven communications company, who operate within an Agile environment. Due to company expansion and progressive growth plans in place, they are currently seeking a Rewards Analyst (Compensation & Benefits) to join their team on an interim basis.
- Obtain, review and analyse market remuneration and benefit data and trends to support the annual pay review process and ad hoc benchmarking.
- Administer incentive plans and salary progression arrangements for the business helping to ensure they are fit for purpose, are compliant with the Company's pay philosophy and compliant with company policy and best practice.
- Support the annual pay review and bonus processes, providing guidance on the appropriate salary ranges, identifying particular hot spots / issues and managing the review system/process.
- Assist on companywide Reward & Benefit projects as required.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to the Reward Team in the review, design and development of competitive, cost effective and innovative reward solutions, in order to attract, motivate and retain employees.
- Assist the HRBPs and Reward Team in role grading.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Remuneration survey experience including role matching and analysis of data.
- Formal job sizing process experience e.g. Hay.
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment. Proven competent/advanced Excel spreadsheet skills e.g. able to work with formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs and manipulate data.
- Experience of bonus and salary review processes.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of how incentives drive business performance
If you have the right skills and experience for this role and would like to be considered, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.