A leading UK Telco company who are currently undergoing a number of exciting projects are currently seeking a Reward Analyst to join their team on an interim basis.
- Obtain, review and analyse market remuneration and benefit data and trends to support the annual pay review process and ad hoc benchmarking.
- Provide support, as appropriate, to the managers in matching into remuneration surveys.
- Administer incentive plans and salary progression arrangements for the business helping to ensure they are fit for purpose, are compliant with the Company's pay philosophy and compliant with company policy and best practice.
- Support the annual pay review and bonus processes, providing guidance on the appropriate salary ranges, identifying particular hot spots / issues and managing the review system/process.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to the Reward Team in the review, design and development of competitive, cost effective and innovative reward solutions, in order to attract, motivate and retain employees.
- Remuneration survey experience including role matching and analysis of data.
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast paced environment. Proven competent/advanced Excel spreadsheet skills e.g.able to work with formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs and manipulate data
- Experience of bonus and salary review processes.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of how incentives drive business performance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.