Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented Rewards Analyst to join our market leading telecoms Client based in Berkshire.
Supporting the Head of Reward and the whole Reward team in the design, development, continuous improvement and implementation of UK reward and benefit policies, processes and practices that take account of changing business needs and legislation. The role will also be involved in implementing strategies to improve awareness and understanding of reward and ensuring the policies and practices developed are relevant and timely.
- Obtain, review and analyse market remuneration and benefit data and trends to support the annual pay review process and ad hoc bench-marking.
- Provide support, as appropriate, to the managers in matching into remuneration surveys.
- Administer incentive plans and salary progression arrangements for the business helping to ensure they are fit for purpose, are compliant with the Company's pay philosophy and compliant with company policy and best practice.
- Support the annual pay review and bonus processes, providing guidance on the appropriate salary ranges, identifying particular hot spots / issues and managing the review system/process.
- Assist on company-wide Reward & Benefit projects as required.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to the Reward Team in the review, design and development of competitive, cost effective and innovative reward solutions, in order to attract, motivate and retain employees.
- Responsible for the administration, coordination and analysis of monthly and quarterly incentive schemes, working with HR Helpdesk, Payroll, Sales and Finance teams.
- Support employees understanding and awareness of their package including flexible benefits.
- Assist the HRBPs and Reward Team in role grading.
- Support the Reward Team in improving communication initiatives to improve employees and prospective employees understanding of their remuneration and benefits to help drive improved levels of employee engagement.
Key Skills & Experience
- Remuneration survey experience including role matching and analysis of data.
- Trained in Hay job evaluations.
- Proven competent/advanced Excel spreadsheet skills e.g. able to work with formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs and manipulate data.
- Experience of bonus and salary review processes.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of how incentives drive business performance.
- Finance/Analytical experience nice to have
- Experience of Reward in a technology/telecoms or Retail organisation is desirable
- Experience of flexible benefits schemes would be advantageous
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
IT SUPPORT ANALYST - 1st & 2nd Line
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum