|Job Title:||Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive day rate|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
6 months contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Reward Analyst to join their team in Berkshire.
Supporting the Reward team in the design, development, continuous improvement and implementation of UK reward and benefit policies.
- Obtain, review and analyse market remuneration and benefit data and trends to support the annual pay review process and ad hoc benchmarking.
- Remuneration surveys.
- Administer incentive plans and salary progression arrangements
- Support the annual pay review and bonus processes
- Assist on company wide Reward & Benefit projects as required.
- Support employees understanding and awareness of their package including flexible benefits.
- Assist the HRBPs and Reward Team in role grading.
We are looking for someone with:
- Remuneration survey experience including role matching and analysis of data.
- Formal job sizing process experience e.g. Hay.
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast paced environment. Proven competent/advanced Excel spreadsheet skills e.g. able to work with formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs and manipulate data.
- Experience of bonus and salary review processes.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of how incentives drive business performance.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.