Revenue Assurance Team Lead
Based in Berkshire
We have an exciting opening within a major telco client that is looking for a Revenue Assurance Team Lead on a long term contract.
This role sits in Business Operations, heading up the Rating Assurance Team which will consist of 3 or 4 direct reports. This person's role is to be responsible for ensuring robust controls are in place to produce accurate charging and in the event of incorrect charging to identify/rectify this as soon as possible with minimal impact to the customer.
What will this position involve?
- Team & People Management: Responsibility for managing direct reports, and for managing individual and team performance. Responsibility for defining and agreeing individual and team objectives, and for individual development.
- Rating Assurance Subject Matter Expert: Act as a Rating Assurance Subject Matter Expert on business projects and initiatives that could impact Revenue Assurance.
- Rating Assurance: Manage and own operational processes for providing assurance for rating and billing accuracy, including processes for national and international charges.
- Suspense: Manage the billing and mediation reporting and ensure level are driven down.
- Billing Incident Management: Manage any issue that potentially impacts customers through the Billing Incident process; from identification through to quantification through to resolution.
- Operational Controls: To operate Rating Assurance controls across the team, and also to manage operational controls performed by outsourced partners and suppliers.
- Billing Subject Matter Expert: Act as a billing Subject Matter Expert on business projects and initiatives that could impact the billing accuracy.
- Bill Verification: Manage the process to manual check a sample of bills, which is currently done by a separate team in the India Contact Centre organisation.
- Reporting: Production of reporting for key KPIs and activities.
- Implementation: Working with implementation managers to ensure successful delivery of new projects into the assurance team.
Our client is looking for a high calibre Team Lead with experience in the Rating/Revenue/Billing Assurance area, with the following background and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of Rating Assurance, covering key principles related to controls for network components, IT systems, business processes and financial performance and reporting.
- An ability to liaise with the business on issues concerning rating assurance.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind, i.e. be someone driven by "what if" scenarios that inform direction and decisions.
- Experience of Rating issues trouble shooting
- A sound understanding of the technical infrastructure within a telecoms company ideally, including network components, billing, mediation, CRM, and provisioning.
- An ability to set direction, effectively organise, motivate, lead and manage a team of people.
- Experience of working under pressures to tight deadlines.
- Influences and engages within and beyond the team.
- Fosters collaboration within the team and builds links beyond it.
- Actively builds own and others' customer understanding.
- Identifies key priorities and holds self and others accountable for delivery.
- Makes a positive impact on business performance.
- Open to change; constantly seeking to improve self, others and processes.
If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your CV through to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.