We are currently working with a Market leading Telco to recruit a Revenue Assurance / Billing Assurance Team Lead to manage the Rating and Assurance Team.
As a Revenue Assurance / Billing Assurance Team Lead you will ensure the controls are in place to provide accurate charging. If they are not, you are able to identify and rectify with minimal impact to the customer.
As a Revenue Assurance / Billing Assurance Team Lead you will be performing responsibilities such as:
- Team & People management - Managing direct reports along with individual & Team performance
- Rating Assurance - Managing operational processes
- Billing incident management - Issues that may impact customer billing
- Bill verification - Managing the process to manually check a sample of bills
- Reporting - Producing KPIs
In the role of Revenue Assurance / Billing Assurance Team Lead you will showcase your skills across:
- Knowledge of rating assurance
- Liaising with other business owners
- Trouble shooting rating issues
- Understanding of technical infrastructure - Billing, mediation, CRM and provisioning
- High level understanding of tools such as SQL
- Understanding of the regulatory environment related to billing - Ofcom Metering & Billing
To apply for the role of Revenue Assurance / Billing Assurance Team Lead please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.