Retention Marketing Executive
A well-known Dublin based business are seeking a Retention Marketing Executive to join their business. This Retention Marketing Executive will design and implement initiatives and campaigns that retain the existing base delivering on core KPI`s with an emphasis on Customer Lifetime Value, customer engagement, customer satisfaction and churn mitigation.
- Design Customer lifecycle strategies to support the delivery of Consumer Base segment KPIs
- Manage and improve the customer lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels.
- Design requirements and work with the communications team to create engaging campaign content to support all initiatives.
- Execute monthly and quarterly plans that maximise customer revenue through effective and targeted up-sell, cross-sell and increased product penetration.
- Monitor and report on the performance of these campaigns against agreed KPIs.
- Identify market opportunities, trends and threats and propose appropriate actions that can then become targeted activities to engage and grow the base
- Extensive and effective operational team working with many stakeholders across the business.
Experience / skills:
- Related qualification desirable.
- Experience in marketing, below the line campaigns and planning.
- Direct / Digital Marketing experience.
- Analytical and insight driven.
- Experienced in developing clear action plans to implement customer insights.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to collaborate and influence.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.