Retention Manager - Trading/Contract/Churn Reduction/Analysis
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client in the Maidenhead area.
As a Senior Trading Manager working within the Contract retention team you will be responsible for creating and implementing upgrade and churn reduction initiatives, with the objective of increasing the total retained margin.
- Analysis of existing customer trends using pivot tables, research, channel feedback.
- Able to use segmentation & propensity models to define targeted upgrade and churn reduction initiatives.
- Define & deliver initiatives based upon strong commercial foundations
- A cross functional leader able to engage across disciplines and at all levels within the company.
You will have a background in commercial and analytical roles with a focus on:
- Developing business cases.
- Knowledge of subscription products and services.
- Highly analytical.
- Great influencing and collaboration skills.
- Business focussed.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Advance Excel user.
In ordered to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.