Fantastic Permanent position open for a Retails Merchandising Manager who comes from a design or property background and held responsibility for the rollout of merchandising programmes across retail, to come on board and work for a reputable, vibrant telecommunications company based in Maidenhead. This position will involve some Uk travel (20-30%). Excellent salary on offer as well as great benefits package.
- Policy and procedures
- Planning and Organizing
- Brand Management and Development
- Contract Management.
- Customer and Market Analysis
- Data Collection and analysis
- Costing and Budgeting
- Commercial Acumen
- Writing skills
- Verbal Communication
Sitting within the Marketing Operations team, My client are looking for an exceptional candidates who can demonstrate strong retail merchandising experience. They should have an understanding of store design, store displays, fixtures and fittings.
Working alongside Brand, Comms & Hardware teams (devices) you will be responsible for the merchandising of new product launches, store re-vamps, store openings i.e. how the store looks including visual merchandising, POS, window dressings etc.
- Helps managements to implement quality assurance change initiatives and/or make continuous operational improvements.
- Delivers own projects by working within an established program management plan.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for significant aspects of a product, service or marketing area while working under the guidance of senior colleagues.
- Uses legal systems and protocols to perform routine tasks in order to deliver support services.
- Manage relationships with important internal customers and act as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues.
- Delivers required outcomes by managing day-to-day relationships with contract service providers and working within an established contract management plan.
- Tracks budgets and brings variances to the attention of senior colleagues while working within established budgeting systems.
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for an individual brand while working under the guidance of senior colleagues
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.