|Job Title:||Retail Finance Project Accountant - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
Retail Finance Project Assistant Accountant - Dublin - 6 Months Contract
Retail Finance Project Assistant Accountant reporting to the Retail finance team lead, to act as a key resource supporting the Retail finance team's involvement and participation in the programme. Significant changes are happening at a customer sales namely the implementation of a new POS system. A key responsibility of this role is to ensure all new and existing transaction flows are fully reportable, controllable and monitored going forward.
Key attendance and feedback support in project review groups and meetings on key project delivery activities.
Support the creation and rollout of business user acceptance testing for the point of sale system changes in the retail channel
Coordinate data gathering requirements for new reporting to support the retail finance team in the financial reporting duties.
The suitable candidate will illustrate experience of:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with DOL, Amdocs, Retail Java (EPOS systems), Sprint, Salesforce preferred
- Excellent attention to detail & methodical approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
- Function effectively as part of a team
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.