We are recruiting for a Resourcing Team Administrator who will be supporting the resourcing team with the following administrative duties. This is a 6 month contract based in Maidenhead working for a leading telecom company.
- Setting up interviews in Outlook calendars and Taleo hiring system.
- Creating templates in Taleo for new vacancies.
- Supporting/helping to coordinate activities with the new behavioural interview process with PP.
- Support with collating, scanning interview notes and adding to the Taleo system.
- Relationships: Working closely with Resourcing partners, Resourcing manager, Project People staff, Managers and Candidates.
- Good admin experience using complex systems as part of operating in their role (these could be recruitment systems but also Oracle/Sap/JD Edwards etc. would also be relevant).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and setting up lots of meetings in Outlook Calendars
- Used to operating in an ambiguous/changing environment and really good at dealing with it and making sense of it quickly.
- Remains calm & positive when working at Pace and under pressure. Resilient.
- Used to working in a Matrix environment Mid to large companies.
- Communication - 1st thought when communicating is to go and see people/text them/call/network with them rather than relying too heavily on email.
- Great relationship skills.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and feel your experience is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.