Our client is looking for some more Recruiters to join their team.
They will report into the Resourcing Manager, but will simply work alongside one of the Resourcing Partners supporting specific areas of the business i.e. Customer, COO/CIO, Legal & Finance etc, and their role will be to take responsibility for direct sourcing, advertising, qualifying candidates, managing them through the application process, managing offer stages, arranging interviews, pre-screening.
The manager is keen to bring in intelligent recruiters who look to attract the best talent, are organised with good talent pooling skills and enjoy head hunting/recruiting. They will need to be used to volume based recruitment, resourcing and interviewing across roles of all grades.
- Resourcing/Recruitment experience is a must
- Have a well-structured resourcing approach
- Will need to be a confident at pre-screening when needed
- Has a pro-active, driven mentality who has maybe worked to good KPI's before
- Need to be good with senior stakeholders, have a flexible approach, and be a good team fit
- Can work in a changing environment, need to be adaptable
- Good knowledge of recruitment sourcing and advertising tools & techniques
If you are interested in applying the role, please contact me at 07931 672182 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.