Resourcing Specialist - Recruitment/Conducting Interviews - Contract
Recruiting immediately on a 3 month contract (which may not extend), for a Resourcing Specialist, to work for a fantastic client based in Maidenhead.
Our client is going through lots of changes and are overloaded with interviewing and don't have enough resource to move as quickly as they would like. As well as being involved in the resourcing element of their critical roles, they would like some support to get through behavioural based interviews.
The successful candidate will report into the Resourcing Manager and be used to volume based recruitment, resourcing and interviewing across roles of all grades.
- Resourcing/Recruitment experience is a must
- Will need to be a confident interviewer (behavioural based), with good organisational skills
- Have a well-structured resourcing approach
- Has a pro-active, driven mentality who has maybe worked to good KPI's before
- Need to be good with senior stakeholders, have a flexible approach, and be a good team fit
- Can work in a changing environment, need to be adaptable
- Good knowledge of recruitment sourcing and advertising tools & techniques
In order to apply for the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.