Resourcing Specialist - 3 months rolling contract - ASAP
This leading telecoms company are seeking Resourcing Specialists to join a leading telecoms company on their in-house resourcing team.
They are going through an exciting period of change at the moment which has lead to increased recruitment levels. They are seeking experienced In-House Recruiters to join them on a contract basis to help get through the heavy workload.
As well as being involved in the resourcing element of their critical roles, they would like some support to get through behavioural based interviews.
You need to have volume based recruitment experience, resourcing and interviewing experience across multiple levels of roles.
- Resourcing/Recruitment experience is a must
- Will need to be a confident interviewer (behavioural based), with good organisational skills
- Have a well-structured resourcing approach
- Has a pro-active, driven mentality who has maybe worked to good KPI's before
- Need to be good with senior stakeholders, have a flexible approach, and be a good team fit
- Can work in a changing environment, need to be adaptable
- Good knowledge of recruitment sourcing and advertising tools & techniques
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.