Research & Insights Lead
Research & Insights Lead required for a leading Mobile brand, based in Berkshire on an interim basis. The role reports directly to the Head of Strategic Research and Insight and will be accountable for supporting opportunity identification and driving change by understanding what motivates consumers.
This role will focus on consolidating analysis and market research to deliver impactful category and consumer insights as well as bringing together internal teams and agency specialists to deliver a compelling coherent insight story from many sources.
- Customer community research and primary research to direct segmentation for business planning purposes
- Creative evaluation/development research of communications, brand and positioning
- Undertake concept testing for appeal & business case sizing
- Supporting additional ad hoc research requirements both qualitative & quantitative
- Synthesis of base analytics information, market reports, tracking studies supplied by internal teams, as required for opportunity identification
- Providing compelling research recommendations & frameworks to ensure insight is embedded and adopted
- Agency Management, workshop facilitation and an ability to condense complex information into clear actionable insight
- Drive to seek new methodologies or ways to deliver quality actionable insight
Experience / Skills Required
- Extensive strategy research & insight experience
- Good segmentation experience needed for future planning, research etc.
- Qualitative and Quantitative research experience
- Excellent ability to manage and instruct 3rd parties
- Experience working within a digital environment previously would be preferred
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.