Research & Insight Lead
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research & Insights Lead to join a flourishing top tier mobile operator. The role would be based in Berkshire, and on a contract basis with competitive day rate.
This role is a key player in a small and dynamic research & insights team, and offers the immediate opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the marketing mix and work a wide range of stakeholders across marketing and sales.
Reporting to the Head of Research and Insight for Marketing, you will be responsible for working closely with brand, comms, propositions, and channel-marketing teams to understand and support their business goals. This will include defining and managing ad-hoc primary research (qualitative and quantitative), applying the companies segmentation, drawing on various syndicated market reports, and continuous panel and sales data.
For this role they are looking for candidates with the following background:
- A background in the management of primary consumer research, gained either through agency of client-side experience, preferably both
- Strong Quantitative AND Qualitaitve research experience ideally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and focus
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Proven success in working with consumer segmentation
- Passion for the consumer
- An ability to solve complex problems with thorough research techniques
- Experience of testing advertising before go-live
If you have an advanced understanding of analytics, this may be seen as advantageous.
If you would like to be considered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.