|Job Title:||Reporting Tools Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Reporting Tools Analyst
I am currently recruiting for a Reporting Tools Analyst on behalf of a growing telecommunications company in Reading. This is a permanent position paying a competitive salary with a generous benefits package.
This position would suit someone who has a few years' experience within consultancy or commercial property industry with strong quantitative and qualitative reporting, advanced Excel and SQL in order to manage ASIMS databases, reporting and GIS (Geographic Information System).
As Reporting Tools Specialist you will be supporting the Property, Legal and Compliance teams providing analytical support across all major projects, turning disparate data into information for the management teams.
We are looking for someone who is familiar with the various analytical tools and techniques as you will need to ensure that appropriate tools and techniques are being used for the analysis being conducted. Part of your role will also involve general administration and file housekeeping - ensuring that all documents are quality checked, filed and logged correctly.
You will need to have some experience of using SQL (basic to intermediate level) within a commercial environment as you will be using SQL in order to manipulate large complex datasets and present this data as meaningful information on a regular basis to senior management teams.
- Recent consulting experience or exposure to the property industry (commercial)
- Strong academic record (preferably with a numerate degree)
- Strong problem solving skills, quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to produce analysis
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SQL skills - to manage multiple related databases and create reporting
- Able to communicate findings and reports to senior colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight timescales
- Experience with SQL in performing basic tasks using a Geographic Information System (GIS)
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line or email to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cisco Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Derry - SC Cleared
Location: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour