- Establishing the Report management regime and governance for the contract
- Support the recruitment of the Service Management team (Including producing job specifications and interviewing /selecting staff).
- Build and develop the ongoing service relationship with the customer
- Responsible for the Report Management process, procedure and delivery
- Be accountable for overall Report Management satisfaction and service delivery to contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Leverage expertise and resources from the relevant Managed Services departments (including Operational Support, Engineering Solutions, Transformation, Change, Release, Problem & Configuration) to deliver a consistent experience and excellent service
- Co-ordinates and sets periodic requirements, objectives and targets for Report Management, underpinning technical services in line with evolving business needs
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of Reports to successful conclusion and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Establish and maintain timely communications with all Report stakeholders
- Conducts holistic Report management reviews with customers, covering full suite of relevant services
- Continually evolves the Report management discipline in line with recognized industry best practices and specific MSUP
- Educates the wider business on Report Management processes and its benefits, driving compliance with the processes by all
- Responsible for the Report Management SLA's, identify and implement corrective actions as required.
- Drive month on month continuous improvements in service quality across the Report Management function by establishing a Continual Service Improvement process and relevant governance
- Maintain a detailed understanding of how the company & 3rd party activities work relating to Report Management.
- Drive third party vendor management with regards Report Management
- Experience of large and complex service management contracts.
- Proven expertise in leading service and process improvement activities within a complex service delivery environment.
- Experience of working across a complex, matrix organization with an ability to develop forward plans and continuously achieve high performance
- Experience of working with / leveraging / managing globally distributed service delivery teams (onshore & offshore)
- Successful and developing and managing relationships at all level organizational levels.
- Good understanding of Service Management/Report Management principles and Service Level metrics.
- Able to win the trust of customers in challenging and changing circumstances.
- Experience of management of third party relationships.
- Aware of the importance of culture as an intrinsic part of the success of the organization