Reporting & Tools Specialist (Junior/Grad) - Excel/SQL/Data
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client close to Theale, who are looking for a Junior or Graduate level Reporting & Tools Specialist, with excellent ability across Excel and SQL. Essentially, this person will be providing analytical support across all major company initiatives, turning data into information for the management teams.
- Ensure development and use of correct analytical tools and techniques that are most appropriate to the objectives of the analysis
- Support processes and governance within with the right tools and analysis
- Undertake general administration and file housekeeping to ensure that documents are quality checked, filed and logged correctly
- Maintenance of the appropriate switching database and tools to identify alternative site options with up to date site data and lists on a regular basis when these are received from the MSAs, Portfolio or individual sources. This enables the business to make informed choices and decisions to meet its OPEX challenges as well and meet the ongoing MSA quota commitments
- Using SQL & other available tools to manipulate large complex datasets and present data as meaningful information on a regular basis. It is this information that enables the business to make informed choices and decisions to support many major initiatives
- Strong stakeholder engagement and ability to work across teams, including finance, to ensure consistency in the analysis done and impact on all areas is taken into account
- To develop ad hoc and regular reporting from existing databases as required for strategic decision making
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- Strong problem solving skills - quantitative and qualitative (e.g. developing decision and project management processes)
- Able to produce analyses
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
- SQL skills manage database and create reporting
- Able to summarise findings and conclusions for senior colleagues
- Excellent inter-personal skills and abilities interfacing with stakeholders and teams with a matrix structure
In order to apply for the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.