Reporting and Data Manager (Mobile Telecoms - Network Rollout)
Permanent Opportunity - Excellent Salary and Benefits
Reporting and Data Manager - working alongside the Mobile Telecom network rollout team and site acquisition delivery teams you will provide them with comprehensive reporting and data analysis in relation to the site acquisition delivery.
This is an exciting and challenging role working in a fast paced environment, you will be accountable to multiple shareholders and working alongside key teams in the business.
I am looking for someone who has worked within the Mobile Telecoms - Network Rollout environment within a data and reporting position as you will need to understand the various sources of data and the various stakeholder reports in order to be able to track delivery performance.
- Extensive experience in the development and production of reports generated from complex sources of data with in a mobile network rollout environment
- Must be able to work under pressure in a complex and changing environment
- Working knowledge of mobile network rollout processes, preferably in a network share / network consolidation environment
- Expert level Excel user
- Working knowledge of relational databases, scripting/programme languages and reporting packages (Such as Business Objects)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholders of varying levels
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity working for a leading company within the Mobile Telecoms industry, please apply on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.