Reporting Analyst (Mobile/Telco) - Contract - 6 Months
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Reporting Analyst, who has experience working within a Mobile/Telco environment, to join their team for an initial 6 month basis.
You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Regional Acquisition Teams with data management across various acquisition projects.
- Producing, maintaining and updating daily/weekly excel based reports as per regional requirements.
- High level progress reporting on regional targets, supplier performance against forecasts.
- Data manipulation
- Automated process in Excel/Access
- Error trapping/analysis
- Corrective actions
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Must have telecoms experience
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Visual Basic and Access
- Data capture/management
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under own initiative and as part of a team
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.